Participation in the offline
HAZE BAZAAR fair
& Online Representation
Information and eligibility
Creatives 18+ working in following mediums: fashion design, photography, graphic design, paintings & sculpture, are welcome to submit works/portfolio that is currently available for sale and is priced between 100- 5000 Euro retail value.
Please only enter products that would not be reserved by any other shop or gallery within our 12 -month consignment period if selected. This timeframe is flexible if the creatives products are chosen solely for an online placements with the bazaar. If your work is selected by our team, creatives will be contacted for additional information, images and also be asked to sign a contract.
Creatives should prepare quality photographs (take a look of recommendations here) of each work that will be featured on our website, including images of the sides and details, in order for potential buyers to have a complete visual representation of your piece.
On any products sold via our platform, the gallery will charge a 25% commission and the creative will receive 75%.
Our commission should not be added to the artist's normal selling price.
If accepted, we take 20 + 19%VAT to set up your personal profile at BAZAAR page.
If case of an offline participation other admission fees apply.
The buyer of the artwork will cover shipping costs based on a calculated formula of weight and the intended destination.
Creatives will then be responsible for properly packing the sold work according to our specific instructions and industry standards as well as taking it to a postal location.
All art will be insured when shipping to protect both parties.
PLEASE PREPARE THE FOLLOWING
FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Please write a short story about yourself, attach photos of items and links to your shop on and social networks.
- Attach from 5 and more images of your products/ works
- Please submit only jpg files
- Images should be no more than 1 MB in file size
- File Name: Images should be titled in the following manner: First Name-Last Name-Art-Title-a number corresponding to the image description sheet (For example: Martin-Muller-Art-Title-01; Martin-Muller-Art-Title-02; etc.)
- Annotated Image List: Title of work/Product, Dimensions, Medium, Year of Completion, Price
Applications will be processed within one week.
Please be patient and wait for a response, we will get back to everyone. Only confirmed applicants will be sent information about the rules of participation, cost and other details.
#opencall FAIR Exhibition Opportunities
23.03- 02.03.23 / HAZE BAZAAR 002 Spring Ed. / Fashion & Art Fair
22.06. – 02.07.23 / HAZE BAZAAR 003 Summer Ed / Fashion & Art FAIR
Participation with New Year discount until 29 January
Artists Corner Size 2m2 – 2,5 = 80 Euro (instead of 100 EURO) + VAT
Artists Corner = 180 Euro (instead of 200) + VAT
Works up to 100x100cm are accepted, participation of several creators, art groups, fashion designers, art studios is allowed;
Delivery, packaging, Installation/Dismantling of originals in both directions to gallery (Berlin GER) and back at the expense and responsibility of the Artist.
- Participation in the exhibition, entry Fee 80 – 135 Euro (20 % discount until 29 January ’23)
- Installation/Dismantling by the creatives
- E-newsletter and Social Media promotion (21,000+ Bazaar, gallery&magazine subscribers)
- Bazaar designed e-invites for artist distribution
- Opening reception
- Press-release and promotion
- Details of the FAIR on our website
- Pricing advice and sales support
- Curatorial advice
- Wall-mounted artist name
- Photo Reportage
- Post about each participant in the social network of the organizer;
- NO Commission of the gallery for the sale of works during the Offline fair.
- Artists & Creatives must be present at the vernissage and the finissage, other days of the fair is optional.
Works are accepted in any genre, in any technique and media, graphics, watercolours, sketches, photos, collages, a canvas on a cardboard.
APPLICATIONS are accepted by email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of the FAIR you are interested in.